Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tea Experimentation

Lately I have been doing a bit of tea experimentation! I just can't get enough of it. I'm especially fond of flowering teas. Here are some pictures of recent tea adventures.


Also, today at the seminary yard sale, I purchased my FIRST EVER casserole dish. I realize that I am almost 26 so this is probably something I should have already had in the pantry. But, alas, at least now I do. I am investigating recipes and hope to create something tomorrow night!

What are you eating lately? Any fun seasonal produce filling your plates?

I am back on track with my food blogging and hope to be writing something for it almost every day from now on. Thanks for sticking with me through the sporadic last few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. just got some chard from the farmers market today!! oh, and some apricots (not from the fm) to throw on the grill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seasonal produce would be corn, strawberries, cherries! LOVE all this fresh-arriving summer produce! cool tea! where are they from? my parents just went to china and each time they come back they come with lots of great-quality teas!

    ReplyDelete