Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sorry for the neglect.


I have been neglecting my foodie blog. Sorry fellow eaters. Now things should be back to normal. Graduation from seminary is on Sunday: whoo-hoo!

Eating has been going well. I have been minimally cheating on the vegan experiment: mostly when there are eggs or other non-vegan ingredients in baked goods. I feel like it's a lot more awkward to not eat the cake or pie or cookie than to just eat it. I admire people who can stick to their vegan plan 100% of the time, but I'm not at that point yet and I might never be.

But I'm feeling good and that's the main thing! I hope you are feeling good and healthy whatever your eating plan is these days.

Lately I'm still really into different types of greens. They are soooo cheap at the produce market; I love 'em! Another favorite snack: wasabi peas!

What are you munching on these days? Do you garden? If so, do you have plants in the ground yet?

1 comment:

  1. Oi! Wasabi peas scare me to death! I applaud your courage.
    Do you have a particular favorite green that you haven't tried before? I'm always looking for a new way to love greens. Sometimes they can be particularly difficult to love.

    ReplyDelete