Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh my goodness: A Song for our 'Food of the Week'!

Hey all! It's Friday! Remember how the 'Food of the Week' this week is the sweet potato? Well, my favorite musical artist lately is Sia. And guess what? She has a song called Sweet Potato. I like the sound of it; you should check it out. It's not actually about sweet potatoes exactly. But they do come up.

A few nice foodie-related blogs you might enjoy:

Eat, Live, Run: This young lady is totally inspiring and has been through a lot in the last two weeks.

The Nutrition Diva's Blog

Eat'n Veg'n

1 comment:

  1. Aarg! I haven't read here for days! Thanks for the blogs to check.
    It's not vegan but every chance I get I tell people about my most favorite food blog:

    www.smittenkitchen.com

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete