Monday, May 4, 2009

Sometimes I like technology!


On Sunday, I posted a link about last weekend's episode of "The Splendid Table" - it featured an interview with eco-chef/food author/social activitst Bryant Terry. Anyway, I twittered and told him well-done. And he wrote back and said, "thank you! glad you liked."

Lately, I am generally annoyed with various aspects of Twitter and Facebook and even my own blogging. But this brightened up my day! It's exciting to have a way to connect with people that inspire.

Thanks for reading, fellow foodies. I have Bryant's cookbook "Vegan Soul Kitchen" on my Amazon wish-list. It looks pretty great! Here's a recipe they mentioned in The Splendid Table; I might try it out this weekend: Citrus Collards with Raisins

3 comments:

  1. wow, how awesome is that?! i haven't heard that episode of the splendid table, but will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think his book may have to be my next purchase! It looks amazing and brings me back to my southern roots. Thanks for passing it on :)

    ReplyDelete