Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Interesting. I will say that for sure.

Went to a free informational meeting at Karyn's in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago tonight. I didn't really know what I was getting into; primarily, I am just looking for free things to do in Chicago these next few weeks/months. Karyn has her own restaurants and food line. She's a raw foodist.

It was interesting. I can't say I learned a lot of new material, but it was interesting to see all the people in the meeting. Everyone was asking questions about how to cure their specific medical conditions. Karyn just kept saying the same thing: stop eating cow secretions (all dairy products). I'm not 100% onboard with everything she said, but I will try to eat more fruits and veggies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment